Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting Lucky: Hot Dogs and Pokémon

Just because hot dogs only cost ten cents at the ball park doesn't mean you should eat as much as possible. Had the lines not been insane, I probably could have killed myself. Death by hot dog overdose.

Dime-a-dog night is how you get me to go to baseball games. Especially if the tickets are free. Baseball has never interested me. I like throwing a ball around in the back yard; that's fun. But playing the sport. Nope. Actually watching the sport. Hell nope.


I'd take Blernsball over baseball all the time.

Per usual, my mind is wandering and I've completely let go of the leash. This is turning into one of those bad, unfocused posts that goes nowhere and accomplishes nothing. Well, I guess it accomplishes something: I'm having fun writing it. There.

A recent quest is nearing completion (I just got the phone call last night); I have the Gameboy Advance Pokémon Sapphire game waiting for pick-up at a local used game store. When I purchase it, I'll have all five generation three games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen. I've spent about eighty bucks bringing the bunch together. The plan is to play through them all (of course) and sell them as a set later on. I'll post those details when I get there. I haven't had much luck selling things lately; maybe I'll get lucky with Pokémon.


Have I mentioned I can't play Diablo III? I can't play Diablo III.

New computer components are still in the mail.

No comments: